- Anti-bacterial and anti-seborrheic
- Reduces breakouts
- Slows down the growth of bacteria responsible for acne
- Restores skin
- Improves the look of dark spots and discoloration
- Reduces the visibility of scars and soothes irritation
- Prevents blackheads
- Makes skin firm and supple
Azelaic Acid, due to its broad spectrum of action, is used in COS-MEDICA Night BIO-SERUM to treat skin with acne, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis prone to erythema and with a tendency to folliculitis, rosacea
The skin, as does the whole body, rests and regenerates best during night time. We should make the most use of it and maximize the skin renewal processes by powering them with some wonderful formulas.
VIPERA COS-MEDICA has developed an antibacterial and anti-seborrheic Night BIO-SERUM with an intensive treatment action for acne-prone skin and related problems. A lightweight BIO-SERUM saturates the skin with a concentrated boost of hydration. It cleanses the skin, absorbs sebum and visually mattifies the skin. Prevents clogged pores, illuminates and firms the skin. This product should always be applied over the entire affected skin area and not just on single lesions.
Spread the product after cleansing your skin with the COS-MEDICA Clarifying Lotion.
ACTION: powerful regenerating, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant benefits.
RESULTS: prevents formation of blackheads and regulates sebum secretion; immunostimulants, soothes irritation, hydrates and reduces redness.
USAGE: apply with blender or finger tips in a patting manner all over face.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Azelaic Acid, Allantoin, Aloe Vera Gel, D-panthenol.
Azelaic Acid was introduced as an improved substitute of mandelic and glycolic acids. It is found in whole grains of wheat, rye and barley. Azelaic Acid is used to treat mild to moderate acne, both comedonal acne and inflammatory acne. It works by killing acne bacteria that infect skin pores. It also decreases the production of keratin, which is a natural substance that promotes the growth of acne bacteria. It clears the bumps and swelling caused by acne or rosacea. Due to its ability to reduce inflammation it has a multi-fuctional and extremely effective action on skin problems that are difficult to be cured.
Long-term use does not increase bacteria resistance to the component as is the case with antibiotics.
Benefits of using Azelaic Acid on acne skin that is sensitive, prone to redness, irritation and inflammation:
- fights bacterial infections brought on by both aerobic and anaerobic bacteria
- It decreases bacteria growth, reduces inflammation and helps keep skin pores clear
- soothes irritation by eliminating free radicals that cause inflammation
- normalizes acne lesions of comedo and papulopustular type
- prevents decomposition of sebum and lipids into irritant elements that are known to exacerbate acne
- cleanses the skin and prevents blackheads by having effect on the final keratinization of the hair follicles
- corrects and evens skin tone, protects against discoloration caused by steroid, drug-induced and adolescent acne
- Azelaic Acid also helps decrease pigmentation, making it helpful for darker-skinned individuals who have developed persistent brown spots from acne
- Azelaic Acid can be used during the day or night, but it’s best used at night since it’s an exfoliant and will make your skin more sensitive to the sun
- Azelaic Acid is safe to be used during pregnancy
Capacity: 30 ml
Isopentyldiol, Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Azelaic Acid, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-20-15 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Allantoin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, Parfum